Course 9: Conduct a fundraising campaign with few resources (Funding)
- Understand the principle of fundraising.
- Know the current fundraising methods.
- Context. Confronting the reality of people of resource and your needs.
- Learning to raise funds with few resources.
- What is and is not fundraising?
- The objectives of fundraising are not limited to financing.
- Presentation of the main modes of fundraising.
- Comparison. Advantages and disadvantages of current fundraising.
- Understand the reality of resource people.
- Be aware of their needs and resources.
- Development of a low-cost fundraising initiative.
- What to do before, during and after fundraising?