Course 5: Promote a Community Oriented Business Project (Selling).
- Awareness of a intercultural business project context, Intention and Vision
- Understand what is the Community Economy
- Become familiar with the Ka Method project structure to be active quickly
- Discover and apply the 4 foundations of Web Based Intercultural Business projects
- Introduction to a simple Attitude to produce Quality and be competitive with respect to Time.
- Become aware of the challenges of Web Based Intercultural Business projects
- The notion of Identity
- What is the Community Economy: definition, role, vision and utility
- The importance of self definition and to provide utility to the community
- Discover the key concepts of the Ka Method
- Align your Space (State), Nature, Project and Philosophy
- The steps and the 4 fundamentals of the Ka Method
- Attitude, Quality, Realism and Time Performance guided by Finance
- Presentation of Project Strategy, Promotion/Prospection and Personal Efforts for communities
- Directions for complementary learning and Future developments.